Zyrtec Cetirizine Rapid Acting Allergy & Hayfever Relief 30 Tablets
Zyrtec Cetirizine Rapid Acting Relief is an allergy & hayfever tablet that is easy to swallow and relieves hayfever and allergy symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes/itchy eyes, hives and itchy skin rash. Free from sucrose and gluten. End seals added.
- Relief of hayfever & allergy symptoms.
- Runny nose.
- Itchy nose.
- Red/itchy/watery eyes.
- Hives and itchy skin rash.
Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 tablet every 24 hours as necessary. Swallow whole with water. Do not chew or crush. Use as long as needed.
Active Ingredients: (Per tablet) Cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg.
Does not contain: Gluten or Sucrose.
- Size: 30 Tablets
- Weight: 50g
- Box Contents: 30 mini tablets.
- Storage: Store below 25 Degrees Celsius
- Dimension: H60mm x W110mm x D20mm
Do not use if carton seal is broken/missing or if tablet foil is broken.
Do not use
- For children under 6 years of age.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Ask your doctor before use if you.
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- Are breastfeeding.
- Have liver or kidney disease.
If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, including blisters with or without rash or fever, stop use and see your doctor.
- Zyrtec may cause drowsiness. Avoid alcohol. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Keep to the recommended dose except on advice from your doctor/pharmacist.
- In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
- Keep out of reach from children.