Veet Pure Cold Wax Face Hair Removal Strips For Sensitive Skin 20 Strips
Veet Pure Cold Wax Face Hair Removal Strips is designed to allow precise application so it’s ideal for small and delicate areas like your upper lip, cheeks and chin. Specially formulated with Almond Oil and Cornflower Scent, known for their benefits on Sensitive Skin. With repeated use, Veet wax strips give you fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back. It grabs hair as short as 1.5 mm, so you wait less time for your hair to grow back before waxing again. Enjoy the pleasant aroma and unique gel texture on your skin. Get up to 28 days of smoothness.
- Up To 28 Days Of Smoothness – Veet face wax strips remove hairs from the root to create smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. Dermatologically tested
- Easy-Gelwax Technology – Distinctive gel actively grips the shortest hairs. With repeated use, Veet face Wax Strips give you fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back. Get instantly exfoliated skin
- Pack Contains – 20 wax strips packaged as 10 double sided strips: Just peel apart to use. Special, ready-to-use easy grip tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move
- Suitable For - Face so you can face the world with confidence in ideal results
- Trusted By Women Worldwide - Veet is one of the leading names in depilatory products with over 80 year’s experience of developing safe, effective hair removal products that are successfully used by over 30 million women across the world, every year.
Before using Veet, please read pack precautions carefully.
- Separate the two double strips following the pre-cut line, take one and carefully peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
- Hair grows down and to the left and right, so wax the two sides separately. With the curved tab pointing in the direction your hair grows, place a strip on one half of your upper lip and rub repeatedly in the direction your hair grows (away from the nose).
- Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
- After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Not suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line.
- Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not wax over the same area more than once
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using any perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.