TensCare Elise 2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser
The Elise 2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with an elegant, slim-line design and rechargeable battery for enhanced mobility
A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Elise 2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Elise 2 sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Elise 2 gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
- Sends gentle electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) directly to the pelvic floor muscles through a discreet probe to help strengthen, tone or soothe these muscles
- Exercising the pelvic floor muscles is recognised as a way of preventing and treating symptoms of incontinence and pelvic floor weakness
- Relief from Stress, Urge and Mixed Incontinence
- 4 clinically tested pre-set programs: STRESS, URGE, MIXED and TONE.
- The TONE program firms the pelvic floor and may improve sexual wellbeing
- Discreet liberty vaginal probe
- Comfortable stimulation
- Slimline, lightweight and portable design
- LCD backlit screen
- Rechargeable li-ion battery via USB charging cable
- Treatment timer
- Memory functions- program retention (automatically starts in the last program used), duration of use and average strength used
- Open circuit detection safety feature
- Can also reduce the risk of prolapse and improve recovery from childbirth
Do not use any TensCare Incontinence devices: with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker; or if you have a heart rhythm problem; or if you are, or may be pregnant; or in the first 6-8 weeks after childbirth or pelvic surgery; if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region; if you have symptoms of active urinary tract infection, vaginal infections, or localized lesions; if you have active or suspected vaginal, pelvic or prostate cancer; or have undiagnosed pain in the area being treated with a history of cancer. Caution should be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy, or a bleeding disorder. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have a prolapse.
*Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read the label and instructions. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.