Telfast Allergy Duo Kit Telnasal Allergy Spray & 180mg 30 Tablets
Telfast Allergy Duo Kit includes Telfast 180mg for fast* non-drowsy relief of the symptoms of hayfever allergies and Telnasal Allergy Spray for prevention and treatment of hayfever allergy symptoms. *works in 1 hour
Treat & Prevent Hayfever Symptoms
Telfast contains an active ingredient called fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is in the group of medicines called antihistamines. Antihistamines help reduce allergic symptoms by blocking the effects of a substance called histamine, which your body produces when exposed to certain allergens. Telfast provides non-drowsy hayfever allergy relief.
Use Telfast 180mg for the relief of the symptoms of hayfever allergies:
- Runny & Itchy Nose
- Itchy & Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat
*Fast indicates product works in 1 hour.
Telnasal Allergy Spray contains an active ingredient called mometasone furoate in a nasal spray format. It is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever allergies and can also be used for the prevention of hayfever symptoms for up to 6 months.
Telnasal Allergy Spray can be used for treating and preventing nasal allergy symptoms including:
- Blocked nose
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Adults and Children from 12 years
- 1 Tablet
- Daily as required
Telnasal Allergy Spray
- Adults & Children 12 years of age and over
- The usual recommended dose is two sprays in each nostril once daily. It may take 1-2 days for full effect.
- Once symptoms are controlled, reducing the dose to one spray in each nostril may be effective for maintenance
Allergy Duo Kit includes:
- Telfast 180mg 30 Tablets
- Telnasal Allergy Spray 140 Doses
Precautions for Telfast 180mg
- If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine
- Do not use in children under 12 years. For younger children please see Telfast Children's products
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not use if foil blister seal is broken
Precautions for Telnasal Allergy Spray
- If you are pregnant or may become pregnant, check with your doctor or pharmacists before taking this medicine.
- Do not use in children under 12 years. For younger children please see Telfast Children’s products.
- Do not use if you have a tendency to bleed or recurrent nose bleeding.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.