Swisse Ultiboost Prostate 50 Tablets
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate is a premium quality formula to support prostate health.
- Healthy Prostate Function: Formulated with saw palmetto and nettle to help maintain healthy prostate function and support prostate health.
- Healthy Urine Output: Saw palmetto and nettle support healthy urine output whilst helping to relieve urinary frequency at night time.
- Reproductive Health: Contains zinc and selenium to maintain male reproductive health. Selenium also supports sperm production.
- Antioxidant Support: Selenium helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
Adult dosage: Two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
ARTG ID: 280774
No added gluten, lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours. The product contains soya beans.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- Folic Acid 250 micrograms
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 1.25 micrograms
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 6.5 micrograms
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 6 mg
- Dyer's Woad (Isatis tinctoria extract 11 mg) equiv. dry root and rhizome 55 mg
- Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng extract 5.5 mg) equiv. dry root 55 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra extract 13.75 mg) equiv. dry root and stolon 55 mg
- Nettle (Urtica dioica extract 62.5 mg) equiv. dry root 1g
- Pumpkin Seed (Cucurbita pepo extract 25 mg) equiv. dry seed 500mg
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum extract 2.75 mg) equiv. dry fruiting body 55mg
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens extract 320.84 mg) equiv. dry fruit 4g
- Tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum extract 10 mg) equiv. fresh fruit 3.5g
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa extract 5 mg) equiv. dry rhizome 100mg
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.