Swisse Ultiboost Hair Nutrition For Men 60 Capsules
Swisse Ultiboost Hair Nutrition For Men is a premium quality formula with a combination of nutrients and herbs to help support healthy hair growth, and maintain scalp and hair follicle health.
- Biotin: To help support hair growth, maintain healthy hair follicles and scalp health
- Silica and Manganese: To assist connective tissue formation - connective tissue of the scalp surrounds hair follicles, providing important physical support
- Saw Palmetto: Formulated with saw palmetto, which naturally contains fatty acids.
- Zinc: Zinc to support healthy testosterone levels testosterone and its by-product dihydrotestosterone (DHT) influence hair growth
Adult dosage: Two capsules daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
ARTG ID: 291810
No added lactose, gluten, yeast or egg Contains soya beans, sulfites & phenylalanine
Each soft capsule contains:
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens extract 20 mg) equiv. dry fruit (standardised to contain fatty acids 9 mg) 200 mg (min.)
- Vitamin A (retinol acetate) 112.50 micrograms/RE
- Biotin 1.30 mg;
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 6.25 mg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 12.5 micrograms
- Nicotinamide 8 mg;
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 212.50 micrograms
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) micrograms
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 700 micrograms
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 27.50 micrograms
- Silica (colloidal anhydrous silica) 26.77 mg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg
- Soya Oil 50 mg
- Sunflower Oil 50 mg
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.