Swisse Nutra+ Advanced Pregnancy Care 60 Tablets
Swisse Nutra+ Advanced Pregnancy Care is a comprehensive multivitamin with 25 key nutrients, that prepare the body for pregnancy and support pregnancy & general health of breastfeeding women. Daily dose provides a combination of folinic acid and levomefolic acid, 1000 IU of vitamin D3, 100 mg of choline as well as iodine and zinc.
With iron bisglycinate, a low constipation form of iron that is gentle on the digestive system. Practitioner only.
- Maintain/support general health and wellbeing in breastfeeding women
- Helps maintains/support healthy foetal CNS/brain development
- Maintains/support healthy foetal development
- Maintain/support healthy pregnancy
- Maintain/support maternal health
- Maintain/support preconception health
- Helps prepare the body for pregnancy
Adult Dosage: One tablet 2 times a day, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
ARTG ID: 338579
Contains phenylalanine & soya beans. No added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours.
Each tablet contains:
- Biotin 150 µg
- Choline Bitartrate [equiv. choline 50 mg] 121.56 mg
- Colecalciferol [equiv. vitamin D3 500 IU] 12.5 µg
- Calcium Pantothenate [equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 2.5 mg] 2.73 mg
- Calcium Folinate [equiv. folinic acid (activate vitamin B9) 125 µg] 173.6 µg
- Levomefolate Glucosamine [equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 125 µg] 225.4 µg
- Total Folate 250 µG
- D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate 4.31 mg
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) 1.31 µg
- Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) 15 µg
- Nicotinamide 9 mg
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate Monohydrate [equiv. pyridoxine (active vitamin B6) 238 µg] 373 µg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 238 µg] 289.3 µg
- Total Pyridoxine 476 µg
- Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate [equiv. riboflavin (active vitamin B2) 700 µg] 958.9 µg
- Sodium Ascorbate [equiv ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30 mg] 33.75 mg
- Thiamine Nitrate [equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 700 µg] 863.6 µg
- Calcium (from calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 25 mg
- Chromium (from chromium nicotinate) 25 µg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 110 µg
- Iron (from iron (II) glycinate) 5 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium amino acid chelate) 15 mg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 1 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 32.5 µg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 5.5 mg
- Betacarotene 1.5 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.