Swisse Kids Multi 60 Chewable Tablets
Swisse Kids Multi bursting with 22 important vitamins, minerals and herbs, including vitamin C and D, zinc and iodine. Swisse Kids Multi is specifically tailored for growing bodies. This great-tasting chewable formula provides nutritional support for general wellbeing, maintains healthy growth and development, and helps fill nutritional gaps where dietary intake is inadequate.
- Help support growing little joeys - Swisse Kids Multi is a premium quality formula specially tailored for children. It has been formulated based on scientific evidence to help safeguard against nutritional deficiencies and support general health and wellbeing. Ideal for fussy eaters and growing children on the go.
- Great tasting natural strawberry flavour - This natural strawberry flavoured, great tasting formula also helps support immune function, normal cognitive development and healthy bones in growing children.
- Includes - Great tasting natural strawberry flavour. Convenient chewable tablet. No added artifical colours. 99.9% sugar free. Ideal for fussy eaters.
2-8 years: Chew one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal. Do not swallow whole.
9-12 years: Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not swallow whole.
ARTG ID: 313944
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, peanuts, artificial flavours or artificial colours. Suitable for vegetarians.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Betacarotene 500 mcg
- Biotin 7.5 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine nitrate) 185 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 210 mcg
- Nicotinamide 2.40 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 1.09 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 210 mcg
- Folic Acid 50 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.4 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 35 mg
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 3.12 IU
- Calcium (from calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 50 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 50 mcg
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 2.50 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium phosphate pentahydrate) 10 mg
- Manganese (from manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1.92 mg
- Zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate 5.48 mg) 2 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract 10 mg
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra extract 290 mcg) equiv. fresh fruit juice 10mg
- Nettle (Urtica diolca extract 2mg) equic. dry leaf 10 mg
- Rosehips (Rosa canina extract 1.67 mcg) equiv. dry fruit 10 mg
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.