Swisse Beauty Collagen Glow Powder 120g
Swisse Beauty Collagen Glow Powder is a premium quality beauty supplement featuring Collagen Peptides, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, as well as a blend of acai, goji and grape seed. This great tasting iridescent formula helps supports collagen production and skin integrity from within. Also contains antioxidants, which help reduce free radical damage to body.
- Supports collagen production and skin repair
- Helps enhance skin elasticity
- Iridescent and great tasting natural strawberry flavoured powder
- Quick dissolving formula that's 97.8% sugar free
Adult Dosage: Using the enclosed scoop, mix one level scoop (6 g) with 250 mL of water or juice. Consume once daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Once dissolved, consume immediately. Some settling of the powder may occur after mixing.
Collagen Peptides: Collagen is a major structural protein found in connective tissues, bones, joints and skin. Formulated with collagen peptides from types I and III collagen to help improve the elasticity of the skin.
Vitamin C: Plays an integral role in the formation of collagen. Collagen is a major structural protein, important for strong connective tissue to help maintain skin integrity and appearance. Vitamin C also helps the formation of connective tissue and supports the healing process of minor wounds.
Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant support to help reduce free radical damage to cells in the body.
Each scoop (6g) contains:
- Collagen (hydrolysed) 2.5 g
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol from d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 3 mg
- Acai (Euterpe Oleracea fruit juice powder) 49.98 mg
- Grape Vine (Vitis vinifera extract 4.17 mg) equiv. dry seed (standardised to contain procyanidins 3.36 mg) 500 mg (min.)
- Himalayan Goji (Lycium barbarum fruit juice powder) 49.98 mg
Contains lactose, sucralose & sulfites. No added yeast or egg.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Powder may settle prior to opening. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.