Rhinocort Nasal Spray + Zyrtec Rapid Relief Mini Tablets Allergy Kit
New Allergy Kit from Rhinocort & Zyrtec provides powerful relief to get on top of your hayfever & allergies. No hayfever tablet works faster than Zyrtec Rapid Acting tablets1 and Rhinocort Original Strength helps prevent & relieve hayfever & allergies for long lasting relief.
A Joint Solution for Daily Allergy Management
Zyrtec Rapid Acting Cetirizine Tablets provides 24 Hour relief from multiple hayfever & allergy symptoms and are easy to swallow.
Rhinocort works by reducing inflammation in the nose, offering relief from hayfever and allergy symptoms.
Rhinocort is suitable to treat seasonal allergic rhinitis (hayfever) in adults and children 12 years and over and perennial allergic rhinitis (allergies) in adults 18 years and over. See your pharmacist if symptoms are not relieved within 7 days. Do not use for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
Zyrtec provides fast, long-lasting relief from hayfever & allergy symptoms:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy nose
- Red, itchy and watery eyes
- Hives and itchy skin rash
Rhinocort hayfever & allergy spray bothprevents & relieves frustrating hayfever and allergy symptoms.
- Nasal Congestion / Blocked Nose
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
How to use Rhinocort Nasal Spray
Gently blow nose to clear nostrils. Shake the bottle well and remove protective cap. If first time use or after a period of non-use, prime the spray by spraying several pumps into the air.
Tilt head slightly forward and gently insert nozzle tip into nostril. Aim nozzle away from middle of nose (septum) and direct into nasal passage, towards the back of nose.
To spray, press down firmly on the nozzle whilst gently breathing in through the nose. Repeat to required dose. Avoid sniffing hard during or after spraying.
Repeat steps 3-4 in the other nostril. Remember to wipe the tip clean with a tissue before recapping and store upright.
When you first start using Rhinocort
- 4 sprays into each nostril daily, either all in the morning or two sprays into each nostril in the morning and evening.
- Once your allergy symptoms improve, gradually reduce the number of sprays to the lowest number that controls your symptoms
- Do not use more than 8 sprays each day
When you using Zyrtec
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet every 24 hours as necessary.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 tablet every 12 house as necessary.
Swallow whole with water. Do not chew or crush. Use as long as needed.
Active Ingredient: Zyrtec: Cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg, Rhinocort: Budesonide 32 micrograms
- Product Content: 60 spray bottle 32mg & 30 Mini Tablets
- Product Type: Cold & Flu Medicine
- Flavour: Non drowsy & Scent free.
Storage & Disposal
- Rhinocort: Store below 30C. Do not freeze.
- Zyrtec: Store below 30C. Keep dry.
Do not use:
- For children uner 6 years of age.
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Ask your doctor before use if you:
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
- Are breastfeeding.
- Have liver or kidney disease.
- For children under 12 years of age.
- For children under 18 years if age for perennial allergic rhinitis.
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your docotr or pharmacist.
- Are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, including blisters with or without rash or fever, stop use and see your doctor.
- Zyrtec may cause drowsiness. Avoid alcoholl. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
- Keep to the recommended dose except on advice from your doctor/pharmacist.
- In the event of overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
- For nasal use only.
- In the event of an overdose seek medical attention immediately.
- Read enclosed leaflet before using Rhinocort Hayfever and Allergy for a full description of warnings and precautions.
- Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.