Rescue Remedy Liquid Drops 20ml
Rescue Remedy Liquid Drops developed to provide gentle, non-habit forming relief from everyday stress. Convenient and discreet, Rescue Remedy is a daily essential for those moments when you are juggling work deadlines, soccer practice and the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Easy to use
- Gentle & non-habit forming
- Natural active ingredients, no preservatives
- Vegan, gluten-free
- Natural Stress Relief
- Trusted Worldwide For Generations
- Safe for all the family
The Rescue Remedy formula is the same today as when it was first developed by Dr. Edward Bach more than 80 years ago.
Available in a 10mL or 20mL dropper bottle, Rescue Remedy is gentle, safe and suitable for the use by the entire family.
Developed by a Doctor
Developed by a doctor more than 80 years ago, homeopathic Rescue Remedy was formulated to help you stress less, stay calm and in control.
A blend of five Bach Original Flower Remedies, the original Rescue Remedy in the iconic little yellow bottle has provided gentle, non-habit forming stress relief to millions around the world for generations.
A blend of 5 flower remedies
Dr. Bach developed his original blend of flower remedies — Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem, and Cherry Plum — to help you regain control when life leaves you a little frazzled.* Manufactured with only the highest quality ingredients, all five flower remedies found in Bach Rescue Remedy are still produced at Dr. Bach’s original gardens and carry his personal signature.
Gentle and safe for the entire family
Everyone experiences stress from time to time; support your wellbeing and harness the positive potential of Rescue Remedy® by simply adding 4 drops to a drink of your choice or put 4 drops on your tongue as often as required.
Adults: Take 4 drops directly on the tongue or 4 drops in water and sip at intervals. Repeat as necessary.
Children under 12: Consult your doctor.
- Courage and presence of mind
- Focus when ungrounded
- Patience with problems and people
- Balanced mind when losing control
- Softens impact of shock
- For relief of occasional stress.
Active Ingredient: Each 5X (HPUS): Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium), Clematis (Clematis vitalba), Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera), Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera), Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum).
Inactive Ingredient: Alcohol.
- Approximately 190 doses per bottle: 0.70 fl oz (20mL)
- Approximately 90 doses per bottle: 0.35 fl oz (10mL)
- Available in: 0.35 fl oz (10mL), 0.7 fl oz (20mL)
- Store below 77°F (25°C).
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
- When using this product keep away from eyes.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken.