Pigeon Powder Milk Container
Pigeon Powder Milk Container holds up to 3 pre-measured ‘feeds’ of formula, enabling mum to mix fresh formula every time. Each container can be independently sealed, making it excellent for travelling, or for transporting solid food. Guaranteed correct measurement every time, and no spillage.
Pigeon Powder Milk Container is ideal for storing formula and/or snacks whilst out and about. Featuring a top nozzle for easy pour of formula and three separate compartments that can be separated and used for single use. Light and compact, easy to carry and budget friendly.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to store
- Hassle free
- Excellent for travelling
- BPA free
- Light and easy to carry.
- Help mother measure milk
- Help mother make milk easier, especially at night
- Consist of 3 separated layer
- For contain snacks or supplementary food either
- Resist in heat 120°C
- Soft and comfortable to carry with
- Each container (90ml) prepares 240 ml of milk.
- Pigeon Milk Container allows you to feed your baby on demand with minimum amount of hassle.
- All you have to do is to dispense the required amount of formula in the containers.
- Each container can be independently sealed. You can opt for one, two or three based on need, both at home and while travelling.
Can be boiled, placed in a microwave oven or liquid disinfectant.
- Weight: 77 Grams
- Dimensions: 15 × 8 × 8 cm
- Capacity: 90 ml x 3 containers
- Total Height: 14.5 cm
- Diameter: 7 cm
- Height of each container: 4 cm
- Color: Multi-color
- Target gender: Unisex
- Material: Plastic
- Style: Milk Container
- Recommended Age: 0 - 2 years
- After washing the milk powder, please avoid the damp place and avoid the internal humidity.
- Please rotate the lid and outlet cover during the product life.
- Prolonged disinfection is easy to cause deformation
- Do not store in a fire or in a hot place
- Can't put food in the microwave directly
- Do not use tools such as hard brushes that are easy to injure this product when cleaning.
Wash with water before the first use, then sterilize in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Store in a cool dry place after use.