Pharmacy Care Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
The Pharmacy Care Standard Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor has the following features: Intelligent inflation and pulse display. Touch keys and large backlit LCD screen. Time and date display. Memory: 2 users x 60 readings. Automatic power shut off after 1 minute of use.
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Medium sized adjustable cuff (30-42 cm)
- Intelligent inflation and pulse display
- Touck keys and large backlit LCD screen
- Time and date display
- Memory: 2 users x 60 readings
- Automatic power shut off (battery saving)
- 4 x AA batteriesManual & warranty card
Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If when using this product you receive a high blood pressure reading or the device indicates an irregular heart beat see your doctor immediately.
To ensure an accurate reading is obtained: stay quiet, calm and rest for 5 minutes before taking blood pressure measurements. The cuff should be placed at the same level as your heart. During the measuring process do not speak or move your body or arm. Always use the same arm for repeat measurements. Refer to the user manual for further and more detailed instructions.