Panadol Infant Drops PAED Colour Free 20ml
Panadol Infant Drops PAED Colour Free, for over 60 years, Children's Panadol has given parents the confidence to make their kids feel better. With Children’s Panadol, you can rest assured knowing that it works fast on fever. Children’s Panadol is mums’ most trusted & recommended brand for their children’s pain relief.
It’s the brand that 83% of mums choose first for their baby, and nothing is more gentle on tiny tummies from 1 month old. It’s suitable for 98% of the population!
- Teething pain
- Immunisation pain
- Cold & Flu symptoms
Fast relief while being gentle to little stomachs.
- No artificial colours
- Cherry vanilla flavour
- Sugar free
- Gentle to little stomachs
- Includes a dropper or an oral dosing device which is marked in mL for easy dosage
Active ingredient: Paracetamol 100mg/mL, Saccharin Sodium, Hydroxybenzoates, Sodium Chloride
1. Shake bottle.
2. Measure the required amount in syringe or dropper (see diagram below).
3. Either drop directly onto the child’s tongue, or mix with a little juice or water first.
This dose may be repeated if necessary, every 4 hours.
Match the child’s weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child. If the child weighs less than 4 kg (or is under 1 month of age) or more than 12 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
Wipe the neck of the bottle clean. Push cap down, turn and close tightly to engage child resistant feature.
Rinse the dosing device with hot water before and after use.
Do not wash the dosing device in dishwasher.
Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
Do not exceed the recommended dose for your child.
Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
Children’s Panadol is not recommended for infants under 1 month.
The recommended dose for Children’s Panadol in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight. Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle. Do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.WARNING
- Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for your child.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
- Children’s Panadol® is not recommended for infants under 1 month