Panadol Children Elixir Oral Liquid 5-12 Years Raspberry Flavour 200ml
Panadol Children Elixir Oral Liquid is only available in Pharmacy. For over 60 years, Children’s Panadol has given parents the confidence to get their kids back to being kids fast, through effective pain and fever relief. With Children’s Panadol liquid formulations, you can rest assured that nothing starts to work faster on fever 2-3, 5.
It’s Australia’s leading brand for children’s pain relief and the brand mums recommend & trust the most for their kids. Nothing is more effective.
Panadol Children Elixir Oral Liquid is fast effective temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Teething pain
- Immunisation pain
- Cold & Flu symptoms
Provides effective pain relief whilst also being suitable for your little ones. The active ingredient in Children’s Panadol is Paracetamol, which is suitable for 98% of the population.
- Raspberry flavour
- Measuring cup included in pack
- Sugar free
- Gentle to little stomachs
- Contains paracetamol
A suspension consisting of undissolved particles of one or more medicinal agents mixed with a liquid vehicle for oral administration.
- Shake bottle.
- Measure the required amount into measuring cup.
- Can be mixed with juice or water first.
- This dose may be repeated if necessary, every 6 hours.
Match the child’s weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child. If your child weighs less than 18 kg (or is under 5 years of age) or more than 41 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
The recommended dose for Children’s Panadol in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight.
Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle, do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol 48 mg/mL
Contain: Maltitol solution, Sorbitol solution (70 per cent) (non-crystallising), Water – purified, Carbomer 934P, Sodium Nipasept, Sodium hydroxide, , Malic acid, Sucralose, Xanthan gum, Acesulfame potassium, Edetate sodium, Raspberry Suspension
- Size: 200ml
- Boxed Contents: 200ml Raspberry Suspension
- Weight : 200g
- Dimensions : 5.0 x 5.0 x 12.0 cm
- Storage: Store below 25°C
- Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
- Do not use if any of the seals on this package are broken.
- Do not use if the package use-by date has expired.
- Check with your doctor before use if your child:
- Has liver or kidney problems.
- Weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kg.
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children's Panadol.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Seek medical advice for children under 3 months.