Panadol Children Colour-Free Suspension 5-12 Years Strawberry Flavour 200ml
Panadol Children Colour-Free Suspension is only available in Pharmacy. Nothing starts to work faster on fever. Choose Panadol Colour-Free Suspension for effective, temporary relief from fever and pain in children aged 5-12. With Children’s Panadol liquid formulations, you can rest assured that nothing is more effective for children pain and fever.
Australia’s leading brand for children’s pain relief, and the brand mums recommend & trust the most for their kids. Nothing is more effective for children pain and fever. Trust Children’s Panadol to provide effective relief whilst also being suitable for your little ones.
Children's Panadol 5-12 Years Suspension is used for fast children's pain relief and reduces aches and fever. Effective temporary relief of fever and pain associated with:
- Teething pain
- Immunisation pain
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- Fast relief while being gentle to little stomachs
- Flavours – a choice of Strawberry or Orange
- PET bottle with neck insert for easy dosing (BPA free)
- Sugar free
Match the child's weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child.
If your child weighs less than 10kg (or is under 1 year of age) or more than 41 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
A suspension consisting of undissolved particles of one or more medicinal agents mixed with a liquid vehicle for oral administration.
- Please read and retain the carton.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Use the measuring cup provided to accurately measure.
- Pour correct dose into the cup based on the dosage table below.
- Calculate the correct dose based on the child's weight. If weight is unknown, use the child's age.
- Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times within 24 hours)
- Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child.
The recommended dose for Children's Panadol in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight. Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle, do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.
Active ingredient: Paracetamol 48 mg/mL
Excipients: Maltitol solution, Sorbitol solution (70 per cent) (non-crystallising), Water – purified, Carbomer 934P, Sodium Nipasept, Sodium hydroxide, , Malic acid, Sucralose, Xanthan gum, Acesulfame potassium, Edetate sodium, either Strawberry 539421 T or Orange 539420 T
- Size: 200ml
- Boxed Contents: 200ml Strawberry Suspension
- Dietary Claims: No Artificial Colours
- Suitable For: 5-12 years old.
- Dimension: Height: 120mm, Width: 60mm, Depth: 60mm, Weight: 200g
- Storage Temperature: Below 30°C
- Do not refrigerate.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
- Do not use if any of the seals on this package are broken.
- Do not use if the package use-by date has expired.
- Check with your doctor before use if your child:
- Has liver or kidney problems.
- Weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kg.
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children's Panadol.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.