Panadol Children Colour-Free Suspension 1-5 Years Orange Flavour 100ml
Panadol Children Colour-Free Suspension is only available in Pharmacy. For over 60 years, Children’s Panadol has given parents the confidence to get their kids back to being kids fast, through effective pain and fever relief. With Children’s Panadol liquid formulations, you can rest assured that nothing is more effective for children pain and fever.
It’s Australia’s leading brand for children’s pain relief7, and the brand mums recommend & trust the most for their kids. Nothing is more effective for children pain and fever. Trust Children’s Panadol to provide effective relief whilst also being suitable for your little ones.
Use Children's Panadol for fast and effective relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Teething pain
- Immunization pain
- Cold & Flu symptoms
A suspension consisting of undissolved particles of one or more medicinal agents mixed with a liquid vehicle for oral administration.
- Fast pain relief
- Fast relief while being gentle to little stomachs
- Flavours – a choice of Strawberry or Orange
- PET bottle with neck insert for easy dosing (BPA free)
- Sugar free
- Colour free
Active ingredient: Paracetamol 24 mg/ml
Contain: Hydroxybenzoates, 115mg/ml Sorbitol and 371mg/mL of Maltitol (which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhea)
- Shake bottle.
- Use the dosing device provided to measure the required amount.
- Can be mixed with juice or water first.
Match the child's weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child.
If your child weighs less than 10kg (or is under 1 year of age) or more than 20 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
The recommended dose for Children's Panadol in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight. Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle, do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.
- Size: 100 ml
- Choice of Strawberry or Orange
- Suitable: 1-5 years old
- Do not refrigerate.
- Dimensions: Height: 115mm, Width: 60mm, Depth: 60mm, Weight: 100g
- Storage: Store below 30°C
- Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
- Do not use if any of the seals on this package are broken.
- Do not use if the package use-by date has expired.
- Check with your doctor before use if your child:
- Has liver or kidney problems.
- Weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kg.
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children's Panadol.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.