Ostelin Cal-DK2 30 Tablets
This product suits
Ostelin Cal-DK2 is formulated for those who:
• Are at risk of Vitamin D, Vitamin K or Calcium insufficiency
• Identify as older adults/postmenopausal women
• Are wanting to support healthy bones
Why Ostelin Cal-DK2 Tablets ?
Ostelin Cal-DK2 provides optimised calcium delivery into the bones in a convenient 1-a-day dose of Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.
Each tablet contains Calcium (as carbonate) 800mg, Colecalciferol 25 micrograms (1000IU) and Menaquinone-7 180 micrograms.
Cal-DK2 for optimised calcium delivery:
• Calcium helps reduce bone density loss in pregnant, post-menopausal and elderly women
• High strength vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption, and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
• Vitamin K2 activates Osteocalcin, a protein that regulates calcium which is essential for bone mineralisation
• May reduce the risk of falls, most likely due to improved muscle tone and strength
Directions for use
- Adults take 1 tablet daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Dairy products
This product is Halal certified.
Ostelin’s Vitamin D3 ingredient is derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool.