Nurofen Pain Relief 200mg 96 Tablets
Nurofen Pain & Inflammation Relief reduce inflammation and provide up to 8 hours of relief from pain.
Nurofen Tablets provides temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Migraine headache
- Tension headache
- Back pain
- Muscular pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Sinus pain
- Arthritic pain
- Reduces fever
Active Ingredient (per tablet): Ibuprofen 200mg.
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours).
AUST R 127287
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. DO NOT USE IF: you have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems. you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a Doctor has told you to, do not use:
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy. in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- If you are taking medicine regularly.
- If you are aged 65 years or older. in children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic reaction.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Incorrect use could be harmful. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Leave The Pain To Us
- Nurofen’s success is the result of over 30 years of research and development. We are experienced in pain relief, and we are here to help;
- Nurofen contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve pain at the source by reducing inflammation;
- Nurofen does not need to be taken with food.