Nurofen Ibuprofen Pain & Inflammation Relief 200mg 96 Caplets
Nurofen Ibuprofen Pain & Inflammation Relief reduce inflammation and provide up to 8 hours of relief from pain
Nurofen Caplets provides temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Migraine headache
- Tension headache
- Back pain
- Muscular pain
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Sinus pain
- Arthritic pain
- Reduces fever
Active Ingredient (per caplet): Ibuprofen 200mg.
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 caplets, then 1 or 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Children (7 to 12 years): 1 caplet every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (maximum 4 caplets in 24 hours).
AUST R 127287
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and can increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
Do not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Unless a Doctor has told you to, do not use:
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy. in children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
- If you are taking medicine regularly.
- If you are aged 65 years or older.
- In children under 7 years of age.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic reaction.
Leave The Pain To Us
- Nurofen’s success is the result of over 30 years of research and development. We are experienced in pain relief, and we are here to help;
- Nurofen contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve pain at the source by reducing inflammation;
- Nurofen does not need to be taken with food.