Nurofen Ibuprofen 12Hour Pain & Inflammation Relief 300mg 24 Tablet
Nurofen Ibuprofen 12Hour Pain & Inflammation Relief modified release pain relief tablets, provides all day or night pain relief for up to 12 hours in just 1 dose (2 tablets).
For the temporary relief of persistent pain and/or inflammation likely to last for more than 6 hours associated with:
- Muscular pain
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Sinus pain
- Back pain
- Arthritic pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Sore throat
- Tennis elbow
Active ingredient (per tablet): Ibuprofen 300mg
Take with water. Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets every 12 hours as necessary (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hours). Do not give Nurofen 12 hours tablets to children under 12 years.
AUST R 335682
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Ask your pharmacist – they must decide if this product is right for you. Incorrect use could be harmful.
Do not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- during the last 3 months of pregnancy
- In children under 12 years of age.
Unless a Doctor has told you to, do not use:
- For more than 3 days at a time
- If you have asthma
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella)
- If you are taking other medication regularly
- If you are aged 65 years or over
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic reaction.
Leave The Pain To Us
- Nurofen’s success is the result of over 30 years of research and development. We are experienced in pain relief, and we are here to help;
- Nurofen contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve pain at the source by reducing inflammation;
- Nurofen does not need to be taken with food.