Nurofen Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom PE Relief 24 Tablets
Nurofen Cold & Flu Multi-Symptom PE Relief provide effective multi-symptom relief that reduces inflammation, the source of cold and flu symptoms.
Nurofen Cold and Flu tablets provide effective, temporary relief of the major symptoms associated with cold and flu without causing drowsiness including:
- Sore throat
- Sinus pain
- Body aches & pains
- Runny nose
- Blocked nose
Active Ingredient (per tablet): Ibuprofen 200mg Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Take with water. Adults and children from 12 years: 2 tablets every 4 - 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24). Do not give Nurofen Cold & Flu PE tablets to children 12 years.
AUST R 181936
Do not use if:
- You have a stomach ulcer, or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- You are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- In children under 12 years of age.
Unless a Doctor has told you to, do not use:
- If you have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants.
- For more than 3 days at a time.
- If you have asthma.
- If you have taken other medicines for cold and flu.
- If you are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you are trying to become pregnant or during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- In children suffering from chickenpox (varicella).
- In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhea and/or vomiting.
- If you are aged 65 years or over.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
- You have an allergic reaction.
- Do not use if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
Leave The Pain To Us
- Nurofen’s success is the result of over 30 years of research and development. We are experienced in pain relief, and we are here to help;
- Nurofen contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve pain at the source by reducing inflammation;
- Nurofen does not need to be taken with food.