Nicotinell® Fruit Flavoured Nicotine Chewing Gum Extra Strength 4mg 96 Pack
Nicotinell® Stop Smoking Chewing Gum
Hits cravings hard so you can chew your way to victory.
5 Relieves withdrawal symptoms of quitting
HOW DOES IT WORK?
As you chew, Nicotinell® Gum releases a fast, therapeutic dose of nicotine that is absorbed into your bloodstream for up to 30 minutes. The chewing action also works to distract you from your craving, giving your mouth something else to do (other than smoking).
Choose the right dose to meet your needs
- 2MG - Light smoker - Fewer than 20 cigarettes per day
- 2MG/4 MG - Moderate smoker - Between 20 to 30 cigarettes per day
- 4MG Heavy smoker - More than 30 cigarettes per day
WHICH GUM SUITS ME?
Nicotinell® Gum comes in two different strengths, depending on how much you smoke:
Nicotinell® Gum 2 mg (Regular Strength)
- Suitable for smokers who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day.
Nicotinell® Gum 4 mg (Extra Strength)
- Suitable for smokers who smoke 20 or more cigarettes a day or have previously failed to stop with 2 mg gum.
On-the-go relief when the urge to smoke strikes
You will get those sudden urges to smoke and it won't be easy to resist. Chewing our Nicotinell Gum releases nicotine to help manage that peak urge. Nicotinell stop smoking chewing gum is available in different strengths and flavours, helping you to vary tastes and find what works best for you.
HOW TO USE NICOTINELL GUM
- Chew until you start tasting a strong flavour of nicotine
- Let the gum rest between your cheek and gums until the taste begins to fade
- Start chewing the gum again
- Repeat the chewing routine for about 30 minutes
Most people use 8-12 pieces of the 2 mg gum or 4-6 pieces of the 4 mg gum in a day. Do not use more than 20 pieces of the 2 mg gum or 10 pieces of the 4 mg gum in a day. Cut down usage after 3 months to 1-2 pieces per day, stopping at around 6 months (or earlier if you’re ready).
HOW TO CHEW CORRECTLY?
To get the most benefit from Nicotinell Gum, it is important to chew properly. The illustration shows how to do this. Remember, taking breaks between chewing is essential. If more nicotine is released than your mouth is able to absorb, you’ll end up swallowing it and not feeling the effects. Please read the leaflet enclosed in the pack and make sure you follow the instructions carefully.
The dosage of Nicotinell Gum you chew each day will depend on how much you smoke and whether you are looking to cut down or quit completely. Nicotinell gums are available in 2mg for light to moderate smokers and 4mg for moderate to heavy smokers. Please read the leaflets enclosed in the pack and ensure you follow instructions carefully. Ask your pharmacist for advice.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use