Nicorette QuickMist Mouth 1mg Nicotine Spray Cool Berry 13.2mL
* Fine nicotine mist spray
* Cool Berry flavour
* Quick absorption into the body for fast cravings relief - Starts to relieve cravings from 30 seconds 2x1mg sprays.
* Replaces up to 150 Cigarettes for great value
* 1mg of nicotine per spray
* Each Quickmist spray bottle contains 150 sprays
Nicotine spray may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine mist spray with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking spray can also be used in conjunction with other NRT products for better craving relief.
Active Ingredients: Nicotine 1mg
Contains: Nicotine 13.2mg/mL. Alcohol 12.3% v/v.
Suitable for Adults 18 years and over.
Who can use: Adults 18 years and over
1. Stopping Immediately
How many sprays do I use?
Weeks 1 to 6 :
Use 1-2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke (1-2 sprays every 30 minutes - 1 hour).
Do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours or 64 sprays/day.
Weeks 7 to 9:
Start reducing the number of sprays/day.
Weeks 10 to 12:
Gradually reduce to 2-4 sprays/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting Down
Gradually increase mouth spray use (do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours, or 64 sprays/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use NICORETTE Mouth Spray in addition to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to use 1-2 sprays of NICORETTE Mouth Spray (do not use more than 2 sprays/hour for 16 hours, or 32 sprays/day). After 12 weeks reduce use of patch or mouth spray (see pack insert).
SAFETY DIRECTIONSAsk your doctor/pharmacist before use if you
- are under 18 years of age
- are taking any other medicines
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- have a stomach ulcer
- have kidney or liver disease
- take insulin for diabetes
- have an overactive thyroid
- have adrenal gland cancer
Storage Temperature: Below 25C.