Nicabate P Transdermal Nicotine Patch 21mg 28 Patches
Because NICABATE Patches do not contain the tar, carbon monoxide or other toxins in cigarette smoke, they do not have the health dangers of tobacco.
If possible, when giving up smoking, NICABATE Patches should be used with a stop smoking behavioural support programme.
There are no health benefits to smoking. It is always better to give up smoking and using NRT can help. In general, any possible side effects associated with NRT are far outweighed by the well established dangers of continuing to smoke.
Do not use NICABATE patches if:
- You are allergic to nicotine or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet.
- You are a non-smoker.
- You are under 12 years of age. Children are more likely to be affected by nicotine and it could cause severe toxicity which may be fatal.
- You have a skin condition or disease such as allergic eczema or dermatitis.
In addition, do not use Nicabate Pre-Quit patches if:
- You smoke less than 15 cigarettes a day.
- You have heart problems.
- You weigh less than 45 kg.