Neostrata Mandelic Clarifying Cleanser 200ml
Neostrata Mandelic Clarifying Cleanser, a soap-free foaming gel cleanser is formulated with Mandelic Acid, a gentle yet effective Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that is ideal for exfoliating oily skin. It also contains a Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) and Salicylic Acid, known to help clarify pores and improve skin texture.
NeoStrata Clarify Mandelic Clarifying Cleanser remove excess oil, prevents acne and improves skin texture. Gel facial wash for oily skin.
- Contains exfoliating Alpha and Polyhydrox Acids
- Formulated to smooth skin texture and clarify pores
- Washes away excess oil and problematic bacteria
- Soap-free and fragrance-free
- Conditions and smooths skin
- Contains exfoliating alpha and polyhydroxy acids
- Apply to wet skin and gently massage to develop foaming action. Rinse thoroughly with water. Use twice daily.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
4% Pha/Aha (Mandelic Acid (Aha) Salicylic Acid (Bha) Gluconolactone (Pha))
Aqua/Water/Eau, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth-13 Carboxylate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, Benzalkonium Chloride, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
- Size: 200ml
- Age: All ages
- Formulation: Gel
- Product Type: Cleanser
- Skin Type: Oily, Combination, Mature Skin
- Application Area: Eyes, Face
- Concerns: Acne, Large Pores, Oiliness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Blackheads
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 1.97 x 7.48 inches
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance. Contact with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.