Maltofer Oral Iron 30 Tablets Ferrous Supplement Iron Deficiency Polymaltose
Maltofer® is an oral iron therapy which is clinically proven to correct iron levels, with fewer and milder side effects compared to ferrous iron supplements. That means less constipation, less nausea and an effective dose of iron. It’s the kind of iron deficiency treatment many have been waiting for.
Maltofer® iron is absorbed by the body in an active and controlled manner. Maltofer‘s® active ingredient, iron polymaltose, ensures your body only absorbs the iron that it needs when it is needed.
Controlled iron absorption has some distinct and clinically proven benefits. Studies have shown that patients taking Maltofer® experience:
- Fewer and milder side effects, such as constipation and nausea
- Reliable correction of iron levels
- The convenience of taking iron with food
- Maltofer® iron does not require Vitamin C for optimal absorption
- No interactions with most medications have been reported to date. (Although Maltofer® has few interactions with other drugs, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking Maltofer® with other medications)