First Response Dip & Read Pregnancy Test 1 Pack
First Response with patented ultra sensitive technology can detect very low levels of the pregnancy hormone, so you can know soone
All pregnancy tests are not the same. Pregnancy testing has evolved to become so sensitive that pregnancy can now be detected as early as 6 days before the day of your missed period (5 days before day of expected period). First Response Instream Pregnancy tests are easy to use and over 99% accurate. You can test any time of the day and results are ready in 3 minutes. The sooner you know you're pregnant, the sooner you can take better care of yourself and your baby. First Response; let us tell you first. In clinical testing First Response detected the hormone levels in 62% of women, 6 days before the day of missed period (5 days before the day of expected period), 78% of women 5 days before their missed period, 87% of women 4 days before their missed period, 98% of women 3 days before their missed period and 99% of women 2 days before their missed period. Over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. Follow the instructions enclosed with product.
• Fast and easy-to-read
• Results ready in 2 minutes
• Test at any time of the day
1. Fill the cup provided with urine.
2. Remove the test strip from the foil wrapper.
3. Hold the Dipping End of the strip in the cup of urine for 10 seconds only. The urine level should not be higher than the maximum level line printed on the strip.
4. Remove the strip and place on a flat non-absorbent surface, with the printed side facing up.
5. You should see a pale pink line in the Result Window. This indicates the test is working. The results should be visible in about 2-5 minutes.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains Monoclonal HCG antibodies.