Ezy Dose Calibrated Spoon Dropper 2.5ml
Ezy Dose Calibrated Spoon Dropper – this spoon dropper is calibrated to deliver the correct dose every time . the dropper has a 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) capacity.
- 1/2 tsp capacity - the dropper has a capacity of .5 Tsp (2.5ml).
- Tsp and ml Calibration - the dropper is calibrated for both teaspoon and milliliter measurements.
- Assorted Colors - the dropper's bulb comes in an assortment of colors.
Ideal for giving liquid medication to infants and toddlers, the 1/2 tsp Spoon-Dropper delivers an accurate dose safely and easily. Large, easy to read calibrations in tsp. and mL ensure an accurate dosage every time. 'Arms' on the pipette keep the dropper from falling into the medicine bottle.
- Wash before using. Follow the cleaning instructions shown below.
- To fill with medication, squeeze the bulb end of the product and insert the dropper tip into the medication bottle.
- Slowly release the bulb to draw liquid into the dropper. Hold the dropper at eye level and completely release the bulb when the medication reaches the dosage amount desired. Squeeze the bulb to remove excess medication or air.
- To deliver medication, place the dropper tip into your child's mouth as you would a feeding spoon. Gently squeeze the bulb to release the medication. Care: Wash prior to first use with mild, soapy water. Rinse and let dry before using. Repeat between uses and use a cleaning brush to remove residue. Dishwasher safe (top-rack only).
- Container Type: Carded
- Capacity: .500 Teaspoon
- Size: 1/2 TSP
- Dimensions: L7.49 x W0.86 x H2.75 Inches
- Product Type: Medical Equipment (Plastic calibrated spoon dropper)
This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Small parts. Choking hazard if bulb is removed. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.