Ezy Dose 4 Times a Day 7-Day Pill Push Button Lid Organizer
Ezy Dose 4 Times a Day 7-Day Pill Push Button Lid Organizer - this weekly pill organizer is perfect for scheduling frequent doses of your week's medication. Removable and spacious compartments are simple to use and help you keep track of your medication through the week. This weekly pill planner is designed for easy use.
Its contoured bottoms make removing medication simple. Each day has 4 compartments for planning frequent daily doses. The daily compartments can be removed and taken on the go.
- Easy Use - Removable Compartments and Contoured Bottoms make medication easy to retrieve and take on-the-go.
- Daily 4-Dose Reminders - Easily plan your frequent daily medication doses.
- Large Compartments - The planner can fit 45 aspirin tablets and has plenty of room for all of your daily medications.
- Each day in this weekly planner has 4 compartments
- 7-day planner
- Extra-large planner with compartments
- Contoured compartments allow for easy pill removal
- An upgraded push-button mechanism and grip bottom
- Provides no-fuss easy access to daily medications without having to use two hands or excess pressure
- An excellent choice for those with dexterity or hand sensitivity issues
- See-through covers offer medicine identification
- Helps you remember to take your medicine or vitamins on time
- 7 Day Pill Organizer: Weekly pill sorter helps you to easily plan and distribute your daily doses
- Easy Use: Push buttons and rounded bottoms, Makes pill organizer easy to open and medication easy to retrieve
- Pill Capacity: Holds up to 11 pills per compartment (aspirin-sized)
- Built To Last: Quality design, Built to withstand repeated use
- Healthy Living: Ezy Dose products make living healthier simply easier, Many products endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation
Wash prior to first use with mild soap and water. Rinse. Dry before using.
- Color: Clear
- Number of Compartments: 4
- Assembled Product Weight: 308g
- Dimensions: L10.00 x W1.50 x H8.50 Inches
This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Small parts. Choking hazard if bulb is removed. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.