Emtrix Nail Revive Fungal Treatment Restore Appearance 10mL
Emtrix Nail Revive Fungal Treatment Restore Appearance promotes healing of discoloured and deformed nails resulting from fungal infection or psoriasis.
- Increases hydration in the nail
- Gently smooths the outer layers of the nail plate
- Changes the nail's pH level to create a hostile environment and prevent further growth of the fungi.
- Visible results after 1 week
- Antifungal, Hydrating and Smoothing
Clinically Proven To:
- Restore health appearance
- Normalise thickness
- Reduce discolouration
What is nail fungus?
Nail fungus, also known as onychomycosis, is a common problem that affects the nail plate and sometimes the underlying nail bed, leading to discoloured, thickened and cracked nails.
Onychomycosis is the most common nail disease. Approximately 10% of the general population and 20% of the population over 60 years are affected by fungal nail infections.
Nail fungus thrives in warm and humid environments. Places such as swimming pools, public showers and changing rooms, can involve a risk of infection. Warm and tight shoes also help the fungus to thrive.
Nail Fungus Symptoms
The nail fungus grows slowly and often shows slight symptoms to begin with. Nail fungus is characterised by the nails’ layers becoming ridged and brittle. The nail gradually becomes discoloured, thickened and may crack or flake off. The infected nail can eventually fall off. If left untreated, this condition can become more severe, spread to other nails and results in pain and discomfort, which can affect quality of life.
Emtrix is easy to apply thanks to the silicone tip. No filing required.
Apply Emtrix once daily to affected nails, preferably in the evening just before bed time.
1. Hold the point of the tube onto the nail. Press lightly on the tube and spread out the solution with the tip.
2. Cover each nail with a thin layer of the solution
3. It is important that the solution is also applied under the free edge of any affected nail.
4. After application, the nail should be allowed to dry for a few minutes.
Duration of treatment varies according to severity, but in many cases 3-6 months of application may be required to achieve satisfactory results. For optimal results, continue the treatment until a normal nail has grown out.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Avoid using nail polish during treatment as the desired effect of Emtrix will be diminished.
The Emtrix 10mL tube can last for approximately 4 months when treating a big toenail or 3 months for up to 3 smaller nails.