Elastoplast Advanced Knee Support Medium
Elastoplast Advanced Knee Support - Optimal for wear during high impact activities.
New Elastoplast Advanced Knee Support large size is for stabilizing strength, protection, compression and support. Optimal fit and comfort during sport.
Elastoplast Advanced Knee Support is designed to offer strength, protection, compression and support to stiff, weak, painful or injured knees. Relieves pain associated with sprains, chronic knee instability, symptoms of overuse and osteoarthritis. It also helps rehabilitate and prevent re-injury.
Anatomical design and compressive knitted fabric activates muscles and provides optimal fit and durability even during sport.
- Designed to provide strength, protection and support to stiff, weak, painful or injured joints.
- Available in size M and L.
- Universal design for both right and left knee.
- Verified Fit Guaranteed by the Hohenstein Research Institute.
- Product Quality Certification from Standard 100 By Oeko-Tex.
- Silicone patella cushion helps reduce impact and offers extra comfort.
- Silicone waves reduce slipping during movement.
- Flexible spiral stabilizers provide targeted support.
- Breathable for all-day comfort and moisture control.
Developed in collaboration with renowned physiotherapists, sports doctors & athletes.
- Silicon Patella Cushioning to reduce the impact on joints
- Silicon Waves to reduce slipping
- Flexible Spiral Stabilisers
Developed in collaboration with renowned physiotherapists, sport doctors and athletes.
Elastoplast Advanced Knee Support is designed to offer compression and support to relieve pain associated with sprains, chronic knee instability, symptoms of overuse, joint pain and osteoarthritis. It also helps to prevent re-injury. The patella inlay helps reduce impact and offers extra comfort, with the silicone waves helping to reduce slipping. The universal design fits both right and left knee, with a verified fit guaranteed by the Hohenstein Research Institute. The Advanced Knee Support has product quality certification from Standard 100 By Oeko-Tex The Advanced Knee Support is Latex free.
Step 1 - Pull the brace up your right/left leg, toes first. The label should always be on the front.
Step 2 - Pull the brace over your right/left knee, place the patella inlay around your kneecap. Make sure the inlay surrounds your kneecap.
Step 3 - Pull the brace up your leg until the additional stabilizers are symmetrically on the left and right of your knee joint.
Fits left and right knee.
Circumference above knee: Large - 42.5 - 48.5cm
Circumference below knee: Medium - 35.0 - 41.0cm
Wear during activities that lead to discomfort. Seek medical advice if in doubt about the injury. Only use on clean, intact skin. The product should be applied as illustrated. Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods e.g. whilst sleeping. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Consult a physician and stop use if a rash develops, pain is prolonged or if conditions worsen.