Natalis Pregnancy Support Multivitamin 100 Tablets
Natalis Pregnancy Support Multivitamin, help meet the increased needs of the mother-to-be and to help provide her growing baby with nutritional support throughout its whole development – from conception, through pregnancy and on to breastfeeding.
Includes 19 important nutrients for mother and baby including:
- Folic Acid, Iodine, Iron
- May reduce the risk of neural tube defects such as spina bifida
- To assist the development of baby’s brain.
- To help prevent iron deficiency.
- 100 Tablets (One-a-day)
- Gluten Free.
- Free of porcine and bovine derived ingredients.
- Manufactured in Australia from imported ingredients.
Take Natalis for at least one month before pregnancy, throughout pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Take 1 tablet daily with main meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses – a daily dose of 150 micrograms for Adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek medical advice before use.
- Vitamins & minerals supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains sugar and soya bean products.
Storage & Disposal - Store below 25C
INGREDIENT: Folic Acid 800 mcg, Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 183 mg (60 mg elemental iron), Iodine (as potasium iodide) 220 mcg, Nicotinamide 18 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.4 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1, as thaimine nitrate) 1.4 mg, Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5, as calcium pantothenate) 6 mg, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6, as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.9 mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2.6 mcg, Biotin (Vitamin H) 30 mcg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 85 mg, Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU) 5 mcg, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 18.7 mg, Calcium (as calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous, calcium pantothenate and calcium carbonate) 125 mg, Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate) 11 mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 50 mcg, Magnesium (as magnesium oxide-heavy and magnesium stearate) 100 mg, Copper (as cupric sulfate anhydrous) 1 mg, Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1.9 mg