Wartner Wart Removal System 50ml
Wartner Wart Removal System, works by freezing the core of the wart, which is caused by the contagious human papilloma virus (HPV). This freezing causes it to fall off in 10 to 14 days, by which time healthy skin will have formed beneath.
Wartner Wart Removal System uses a mixture of dimethyl ether (DME) and propane, which freezes warts at a temperature of -57°C.
- Freeze warts to the core
- Visible results within 10 days
- World's #1 Wart Freezing Brand
- Freezes Warts with a Single Treatment
- Just one treatment is usually sufficient. (20 second treatment)
- Two or three applications are recommended for stubborn or more persistent warts and verrucas.
- Allow 15 days between treatments.
- Keep the treated area clean. Swimming and showering are permitted. Do not pick at or scratch the treated area. Protect blisters, if necessary with a plaster – do not puncture blisters.
- An aerosol spray can with a mixture of dimethylether and propane, which is not harmful to the environment
- Holder for the foam applicator
- 12 foam applicators for ten treatments with Wartner
- The information leaflet in which you can read everything about the product, the way it works and the treatment of warts with Wartner
Active Ingredient: Dimethylether and Propane.
50mL total, and includes 12 foam applicators for 10 treatments.
- For the treatment of warts and not for other conditions which may resemble warts.
- If in doubt if your condition is a wart, please consult a General practitioner.
- Do not use for moles, sun spots, birth marks or skin tags.
- Should never be used on areas of thin skin (e.g. face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom) or on genital warts.
- Not suitable for diabetics, for people with poor circulation and during pregnancy.
- Not for use on children under the age of 4.
- Contains inflammable components – Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
- Do not apply whilst smoking or close to naked flames.
- If there are multiple warts or verrucas on a finger/or toe, treat only one at a time – treat each remaining wart or verruca separately with a two-week interval between treatments.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Use only in combination with the special foam applicators.
- Use one foam applicator for each wart or verruca and use each foam applicator only once.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks. Always read label carefully and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional
The information provided does not replace the individual advice and consultation of a doctor or pharmacist