Wartner Plantar Wart Remover 50ml
Wartner Plantar Wart Remover is a fast treatment for removal of plantar warts it freezes on the spot causing the wart to fall off within 10 to 14 days, usually after one application. Two or three applications may be necessary for stubborn or more persistent warts.
Wartner Plantar Wart Remover is a cryotherapy option as used by doctors created to support treatment of warts at home, and is proven to be as effective and safe as liquid nitrogen in the treatment of warts and verrucas.
Wartner is available in regular and plantar wart formulas.
- Freeze warts to the core
- Visible results within 10 days
- Freezes Warts with a Single Treatment
- Just one treatment is usually sufficient.
- Two or three applications are recommended for stubborn or more persistent plantars.
- Allow 15 days between treatments.
- Soak foot with the plantar wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry thoroughly.
- File the plantar wart area with file supplied, prior to treatment file the plantar wart area with file supplied, prior to treatment
- Slide the opening of the foam applicator over the stick of the holder.
- Place the holder with the foam applicator in the opening on the top of the cap.?
- Holding the can firmly at the bottom, press down the valve strongly for two to three seconds. You will hear a hissing sound.
- Remove the holder the foam applicator from the valve. The foam applicator is saturated with cold liquid and condensation will form. This condensation is harmless.
- Leave the foam applicator on the holder and then lightly place the tip of the foam applicator on the wart or plantar wart that is to be frozen. The foam applicator should be applied to the area for no more than 20 seconds.
INGREDIENT: Active Ingredients: Dimethyl Ether and Propane.
1 reusable File, 12 Disposable 8mm Foam Applicators, 12 Comfort Pads, 1 Aeorsol Can
- Wartner is for the treatment of warts and not for other conditions which may resemble warts.
If in doubt if your condition is a wart, please consult a General practitioner
- Do not use Wartner for moles, sun spots, birth marks or skin tags
- Wartner should never be used on areas of thin skin (e.g. face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom) or on genital warts.
- Wartner is not suitable for diabetics, for people with poor circulation and during pregnancy.
- Not for use on children under the age of 4.
- Wartner contains inflammable components: Keep out of direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C.
- Do not apply Wartner whilst smoking or close to naked flames.
- If there are multiple warts or verrucas on a finger/or toe, treat only one at a time - treat each remaining wart or verruca separately with a two-week interval between treatments.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Use Wartner only in combination with the special foam applicators.
- Use one foam applicator for each wart or verruca and use each foam applicator only once.
- Store in a safe place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.