Wartie Wart & Plantar Wart Remover 50ml
Wartie Wart & Plantar Wart Remover is easy, fast and effective:
- Ice cold precision metal tip targets only the wart and not the skin for a more pain-free application
- No assembly required and freezes in seconds
- Suitable to use on kids age 4+
- A convenient way to remove warts at home
- For stubborn, mature warts and plantar warts, try Wartie Advanced Wart & Plantar Wart Remover*
- Outstanding freezing performance
- Precision Metal Freeze Tip
- Extremely easy to use - no assembly required.
- Freezes only the wart and not the surrounding skin – its unique metal tip allows high precision for a more pain-free application
- Ideal freezing performance - to remove warts and plantar warts (verrucas).
- Remove the cap and place the can upright on a table or flat surface.
- Keep the can in the vertical position; put the cap back on aligning the arrow icon of the cap with the freeze icon on the can.
- Press the cap down for 3 seconds (DO NOT EXCEED 3 SECONDS). You will now hear the activation sound (hiss).
- Precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the common wart (e.g. hand) for 20 seconds and for plantar wart (e.g. foot) 40 seconds.
- Put the cap on the can not aligning the arrow icon with the freeze icon before storage.
In some cases, it may help to soak the wart or plantar wart (verruca) in warm water for a few minutes before using Wartie, in order to help penetrate callused skin that has formed on top of the wart.
INGREDIENT: Dimethyl Ether (DME), a gas which, when released, cools the metal tip of Wartie.
SPECIFICATION: Height (14) Width (7.5) Depth (4.2)
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - no smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Protect from sunlight. Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor circulation. If used on children, for safety reasons, it must always be applied by an adult. Do not apply excessive pressure when pushing the applicator on to the wart. The applicator should be applied for a maximum of 20 seconds (wart) / 40 seconds (plantar wart). If being used by more than one person, clean the applicator with alcohol on a small piece of cloth after each application. If there are multiple warts close to each other, treat only one at a time. Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol.