Wartie Advanced Wart Remover 50ml
Wartie Advanced Wart Remover is easy, fast and effective:
- Ice cold precision metal tip targets only the wart and not the skin for a more pain-free application
- No assembly required and freezes in seconds
- Increased freezing performance (compared to Wartie Freeze) with conductive gel
- Includes conductive gel and protective foam plasters
- Wartie Advanced is suitable for children age 12+
- Extremely easy to use - no assembly required.
Increased freezing potential - the conductive gel in Wartie Advanced is specifically developed for stubborn and mature warts. Applying the gel allows the cold to go through the hard skin of the wart, increasing the freezing potential compared to Wartie Freeze.
Protective foam plasters - The plantar wart (verruca) can be sensitive after freezing. The protective foam plasters help to make particularly sensitive skin more comfortable after treatment by reducing pressure on the plantar wart (verruca).
Follow the steps below:
- Gently squeeze the gel tube to apply one drop of the conductive gel exactly on the wart or plantar wart.
- Place the can upright on a table or flat surface and remove the cap.
- Keep the can in the vertical position; put the cap back on aligning the arrow icon of the cap with the freeze icon on the can.
- Press the cap down for 3 seconds (DO NOT EXCEED 3 SECONDS). You will now hear the activation sound (hiss).
- Precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the common wart (e.g. hand) for 20 seconds, or for 40 seconds if applying to a plantar wart (sole of foot).
- Clean the tip and put the cap back on, now not aligning the arrow icon on the cap with the freeze icon on the can before storage.
For a plantar wart (verruca) only: In case of particularly sensitive skin, a foam plaster can be used to protect the tender plantar wart (verruca) area after treatment has been completed. Carefully remove the foam plaster from its backing. Apply adhesive side of foam plaster to skin with hole directly over the small tender spot.
INGREDIENT: Dimethyl ether aerosol Conductive gel (3 mL) ingredients: Water, Propylene, Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol
Do not use this product on children under the age of 12 years. Do not use this product if you are diabetic, suffer from poor circulation, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always read the enclosed leaflet before using the product. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use the conductive gel if you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients. Do not apply the foam plaster and/or gel to open, infected, or unclean wound sites. Protective foam plasters supplied are for single use only. Dispose of them after use and do not re-use. Aerosol may burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking. Do not expose to an open flame or other ignition source. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 Degrees Celsius. Protect from sunlight and store below 25 Degrees Celsius. Do not refrigerate or freeze.