Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace Right Medium
Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace Right fastener locking straps together with a metal splint positioned at 25° allows for increased circulation and provides the protection and support needed for treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
*Support Level: Advanced Stabilizing / Warmth Level: Moderate
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Position the product so that the metal splint is on the inside of the wrist. The hand section of the splint should be placed in the mid-lower part of the palm. Wrap the fastener straps around the forearm and secure, then wrap the locking strap around the splint and secure.
Measure evenly around wrist joint.
|XS||16-Nov||4 1/2 - 6 1/4|
|M||17-19||6 1/2 - 7 1/2|
|L/XL||20-25||7 3/4 - 10|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Thermoskin is comprised of:
- 93% Neoprene
- 07% Nylon
- 34% Polyester
- Outer lining: Nylon
- Mid layer: Rubber foam
- Inner lining: Polyester
- (Does not contain latex)
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.