Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace Left Extra Small/Small
Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace Left fastener locking straps together with a metal splint positioned at 25° allows for increased circulation and provides the protection and support needed for treating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
*Support Level: Advanced Stabilizing / Warmth Level: Moderate
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
- Compression & support
- Trioxon advantage
- Enhanced recovery
Position the product so that the metal splint is on the inside of the wrist. The hand section of the splint should be placed in the mid-lower part of the palm. Wrap the fastener straps around the forearm and secure, then wrap the locking strap around the splint and secure.
Measure evenly around wrist joint.
||4 1/2 - 6 1/4|
|M||17-19||6 1/2 - 7 1/2|
|L/XL||20-25||7 3/4 - 10|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Thermoskin is comprised of:
- 93% Neoprene
- 07% Nylon
- 34% Polyester
- Outer lining: Nylon
- Mid layer: Rubber foam
- Inner lining: Polyester
- (Does not contain latex)
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fiber, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.