Thermoskin Universal Wrist Wrap - Small/Medium
Thermoskin Universal Wrist Wrap can provide protection and support for the wrist during periods of activity and for RSI. Ambidextrous wrap design with fastener allows for a comfortable, adjustable fit.
*Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
- Compression & support
- Trioxon advantage
- Enhanced recovery
- Weak and/or injured wrist
- Place thumb through the hole and wrap the piece around the outside of your hand/wrist area.
Measure evenly around wrist joint.
|XS||11-13||4 1/2 - 5 1/4|
|S/M||14-19||5 1/2 - 7 1/2|
|L/XL||20-25||7 3/4 - 10|
Lateral Ulner Ligament Injuries (Skier’s Thumb, Gamekeeper’s Thumbs, Stener’s Lesion)
Weak and/or injured wrist
Thermoskin is comprised of:
- 93% Neoprene
- 07% Nylon
- 34% Polyester
- Outer lining: Nylon
- Mid layer: Rubber foam
- Inner lining: Polyester
- (Does not contain latex).
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fiber, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.