Thermoskin Thermal Knee - Size Medium
Thermoskin Thermal Knee is anatomically designed 3-piece knee provides protection and support against general wear and tear including sprains, strains and weakened knees.
*Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Exclusive 3-dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
- Compression & support
- Trioxon advantage
- Enhanced recovery
Apply the product so that the mid-section of the 3-piece knee is directly over the knee patella.
Measure slightly bent, underneath knee cap.
|XS||28.5-31.5||11 1/4 - 12 1/2|
|S||31.5-33.5||12 1/2 - 13 1/4|
|M||33.5-36.5||13 1/4 - 14 1/4|
|L||36.5-39.5||14 1/4 - 15 1/2|
|XL||39.5-41||15 1/2 - 16 1/4|
|XXL||41-43||16 1/4 - 17|
- Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries
- Runner’s Knee (Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome)
- Jumper’s Knee (Patella Tendon Overuse Injury, Patella Tendinosis, Patella Tendinopathy)
Thermoskin is comprised of:
- 93% Neoprene
- 07% Nylon
- 34% Polyester
- Outer lining: Nylon
- Mid layer: Rubber foam
- Inner lining: Polyester
- (Does not contain latex).
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fiber, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.