Revitive Medic Pain Relief - Drug Free
Revitive Pain Reliever provides on-the-go pain relief suitable for use on Back, Shoulders, Arms and Legs. Revitive Pain Reliever blocks pain where it hurts
- Blocks pain where it hurts
- Fast acting
- Uses TENS Technology
- Fast Acting
- Use anywhere, anytime for on-the-go relief. No cords, no charger.
- Technology widely used by healthcare professionals for the relief of pain.
- Its extra width and length (25cm x 7cm) ensures maximum relief and can also be applied to the lower back or shoulder area.
- Using TENS technology Revitive Pain Reliever is drug-free - so it's suitable for regular usage, without risk of side-effects.
- Thin slender design makes it virtually unnoticeable, it's silent and does not vibrate.
- Provides immediate relief so you can get back to doing the things you love.
How Revitive Pain Reliever works
Revitive Pain Reliever uses Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS). TENS blocks the pain signal and stimulates the release of endorphins (the body’s natural pain killer) - providing immediate pain relief. Revitive Pain Reliever provides cordless, on-the-go pain relief, throughout the day, wherever you are.
Controlled manually, just switch on and turn it up to a level that suits you - no complicated wires, dials or displays. With 15 intensity levels, you can adjust the pain relief to match your level of pain.
Portable, Discreet & Comfortable
Wear at home, in the office or while travelling when you need relief from aches & pains. Its thin design contours to your body making it virtually unnoticeable. Lightweight and comfortable, REVITIVE secures to the skin using the re-usable Gel Pads. With its extra width and length REVITIVE ensures maximum relief. Its larger size also means it can be applied to bigger areas of the body, such as lower back and shoulders.
Clinically Proven Technology
In clinical trials TENS has been shown to significantly reduce pain and is widely recommended by pharmacies. Drug-free and non-invasive, TENS is an alternative and effective way to reduce body pain, such as back, arms and leg pain.
Please read enclosed user manual carefully before use.
Unsuitable if you:
- Are fitted with an electronic implanted device, such as a heart pacemaker, Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD) or insulin
Pump, or over a metallic implant:
- Have a history of heart problems
- Have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy
- Are pregnant
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Gel Pads should be replaced regularly.
- If you are uncertain about the cause of your symptoms or your symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare professional.