Revitive Ultrasound Therapy Device
Revitive Ultrasound Therapy is a handheld ultrasound device that emits high frequency sound vibrations to help relieve pain. Ultrasound is a drug-free medical device, commonly used by physiotherapists and is designed to be used in the home.
REVITIVE Ultrasound has 3 intensity levels - information is included in the box to help you select the correct level for your health needs from recent occurring pain, to pain that has been around for much longer.
REVITIVE Ultrasound helps speed up the healing process by aiding in the transport of essential ions and nutrients to cells within the body. REVITIVE Ultrasound helps to repair and relieve pain at the source.
Speak to your Pharmacist and find out how REVITIVE Ultrasound:
- May help to relieve muscle pain or pain from osteoarthritis
- A Class II Medical Device and uses drug-free technology
This is completely safe and has no negative side effects.
- Portable size for home or travel use
- Temporary relief of minor pain, relief of joint discomfort, relax tense muscles
- Thermal through absorption of ultrasonic energy to generate deep heat within body tissues (feeling of heat)
- Mechanical (as micro massage)
- Biological through physiochemical processes - improved blood circulation in the local area where applied
- Helps reduce inflammation
REVITIVE Ultrasound is an easy to use drug-free therapeutic ultrasound device.
Ultrasound therapy is used and respected by medical professionals in the treatment of soft tissue aches, strains and pains.
Target your pain in 3 easy steps:
- Turn the device on, and select the required duration and intensity level.
- Apply REVITIVE Ultrasound Gel to the Treatment Head.
- Apply Treatment Head in a flat, slow, circular motion over the skin surface of the treatment area.
Select your time setting:
5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes
Select the intensity
High, Medium, Low
The REVITIVE unit is Medical Grade.
The sound waves emitted stimulate deep tissue and cells (up to 5 cm deep) beneath the skin’s surface.
Stimulating the cells allow better movement of the proteins into tissue that encourage the repair and rebuilding of tissue.
|Input||AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.35A||Adaptor||AC/DC|
|Output||DC 15V, 1.2A||Carry Pouch||Yes|
|Frequency||1Mhz (+/- 10%)||Frequency||1MHz|
|Modes||3 levels (Low, Medium, high)||Mode/Duty Cycle||Low (130%)|
|Time Setting||5/10/15 minutes with auto shut OFF||Medium (40%)|
|Power Intensity Output||0.7W/cm² - Low||High (50%)|
|1.0W/cm² - Medium||Power supply input||AC 100-240V|
|1.2W/cm² - High||50/60Hz, 0.35A|
|Duty Factor||30% (Low), 40% (Medium), 50% (High)||Effective intensity||2.4 W/cm2|
|RBN||< 8.0||Power supply output||DC 15V, 1.2A|
|Rated Output Power||9.6W (+/- 20%)||Weight||600g|
|Effective Intensity||2.4W/cm² (+/- 20%)||Dimension (mm)||195L x 50W x 65H|
|Treatment Head Area||4 cm²||Duration (min)||5-15 with auto turn-off|
|Beam Type||Collimated||Weight||200 gm|
|Modulation Wave||Pulsed||Ultrasound Gel||Water Soluble|
This device shouldn't be used: To treat cancers or tumors. On broken or bleeding skin. If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have gone through irradiation therapy less than six months ago. If you are currently living with spinal cord issues. Over your eyes, skull or reproductive organs. Keep out of sight and reach of children.