Pain Away Regular Heat Patches 5 Pack
Pain Away Heat Patches Regular are air activated, open only when ready to use. Pain away heat patches provide targeted, sustained, long lasting & soothing pain relief of back pain, muscular aches and pains, effective relief from period pain, joint stiffness, sprains and strains. Heat therapy increases blood flow to the affected area providing oxygen and nutrients to aid the muscle healing process.
- Therapeutic heat patch with odourless technology
- Comfortable to wear.
- Can be worn unnoticed under clothing
- Provide long lasting relief
- When ready, take the patch out of the protective packet (external use only) and remove the protective layer.
- Place the patch on the painful area ensuring that its entire surface adheres onto clothing (it can take up to 10 minutes to reach the expected temperature).
- Do not wear on the same area for more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period. If using for period pain (external use only), place the product with the adhesive part on underwear and not directly on the skin. On flexible joints and/or for added stability, use dressing tape to hold the patch in place.
INGREDIENT: Methyl salicilate:12.80%w/w, Menthol:5.91%w/w, Eucalyptus Oil 1.97% w/w, Turpentine OIl 1.47% w/w.
- Size: 5 Patches (13cm x 10cm)
- Storage: Store in a cool place. Avoid direct sunlight, excessive heat and low humidity.
Due to very high temperatures of 60°c+ that this heat patch can reach, do not place heat patch directly on your skin. Heat patch only to be worn on your clothes. Stop using in the case of: discomfort, irritation, excessive feeling of heat, burning sensation, swelling, reddening or any other persistent change in the skin onto which the product has been applied. Burn hazard: this heat patch delivers a high amount of strong heat. Immediately remove heat patch if it is too hot or uncomfortable. Check skin periodically.
Do not use in the case of:
- Application of other heating products, creams or ointments at the same time.
- Injured or particularly sensitive skin, bruises and swellings occurred in the last 48 hours.
- Absence of careful supervision is required when used by the elderly, children, the handicapped and those with sensitive skin.
- Using whilst sleeping or with prolonged pressure against patch.
- People with allergies, diabetes, frostbite, scars, open wounds, bruising, swelling,
- Sensitive skin, paralysis, nerve damage or circulatory problems and people who cannot apply or remove heat patch by themselves should not use this product unless directed by a health professional.
- Exposure to magnetic resonance (mri) tests.
- Association with cortisone-based topical products or other similar topical products.
- Application during sporting activities.
- Leakage of the contents of the heating elements and/or damaged product.
Seek medical advice in the case of patients with circulation problems, cardiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and pregnancy.
For external use only. Do not ingest as ingredients can be harmful. In the case of accidental swallowing, seek medical advice immediately. In the case of direct contact (skin and eyes) with the material contained in the product, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately. Single use only. Do not attempt to reheat patch in microwave or oven. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. This product can cause burns. The skin onto which the patch is applied should be checked periodically to see if there are burns or irritation. Do not use on parts of the body that are sensitive to heat to avoid the risk of burns. Do not use on the same area of the body for more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period. In patients above the age of 55 the risk of burns increases. Do not use with other skin medication or heat sources. Do not cut, massage, fold or wet the patch. Do not use if patch is damaged or torn.