Opti-Soothe Moist Heat Mask
Opti-Soothe Moist Heat Mask features HydroBead™ technology, which absorbs moisture from the air and once heat activated, releases a natural, consistent moist heat.
Reusable mask for soothing, effective symptomatic relief of Dry Eye, Blepharitis, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, Chalazion and Styes. Can also be used as cold therapy for eye allergies, puffy eyes, and contact lens irritation.
- Delivers 10 minutes of controlled moist heat
- Easy to use; 25 seconds in the microwave
- Re-useable & washable
- Washable and reusable
- Soft and comfortable to wear
It utilizes HydroBead technology, which absorbs moisture from the air and once heated activated, releases 10 minutes of natural consistent moist heat. The mask is easy to use, washable, and can also be used for cold therapy.
Directions for use: Microwave the Opti-Soothe Moist Heat Mask for 25 seconds on full power. Always touch with fingers first to test the temperature before applying to closed eyes. If necessary allow the heat mask to cool for 1 minute and re-test. For additional heat, microwave for 5 seconds. Opti-Soothe can also be used for cold therapy to help reduce symptoms of eye allergies, puffy eyes, and contact lens irritation. Place mask in sealable plastic bag in the freezer for 30 minutes. Place over closed eyes for 5–7 minutes.
- For external use only
- Do not use for purposes other than intended
- Do not share your Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask
- Do not apply to sensitive skin or open wounds
- Should not be used by people with poor circulation, a reduced ability to feel sensation, diabetes, recent eye surgery or any medical condition which affect the eyes or the skin around the eyes
- Do not ingest contents
- Seek medical advice if symptoms persist or worsen
- Inspect your Opti-Soothe® Moist Heat Mask regularly, and discard it if worn or damaged
- Keep out of reach of children
- If used daily, consider replacing your moist heat mask after 6 months
Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds of heating. The heat mask remains hot for 30 minutes; if reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by 10 seconds. For best results, apply the heat mask to closed eyes for 10 minutes per treatment or as recommended by your eye care specialist
Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt. Hand wash only in cooled boiled water or bottled water with a mild detergent. Air dry for a minimum of 24 hours before next use
INGREDIENT: HydroBead technology (silica beads)