Opti-Free® Replenish 120ml
Opti- Free® Replenish is a new universal solution from Alcon that cleans, disinfects, moisturizes, rinses and stores soft contact lenses, including silicone-hydrogel lenses. It creates and maintains moisture between the lens and the eye, eliminating dry eye syndrome.
- Exclusive dual disinfectants
- Polyquad® and Aldox® get rid of microorganisms that can cause eye infections.
- TearGlyde® reconditioning system
- Works with your tears to create a shield of comfortable moisture.
- Removes debris and particles
- Keeps your contact lenses cleaner and clearer.
How to Apply
Remember to always wash, rinse and dry your hands before handling contact lenses.
- The first step in cleaning your contacts is to rinse each side of the lenses with contact solution. Thoroughly wet each side of the lens with solution.
- Rub your contact lenses with solution for 20 seconds.
- Rinse lenses with contact solution for 10 seconds with a steady stream of solution.
- Fill your contact lens case with fresh contact solution.
- Fill lens case with solution and place lenses in case.
- Leave contact lenses in the case overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Tighten the case and wait overnight or at least 6 hours.
- A multi-purpose contact lens solution
- Enhanced comfort with top-notch cleaning and disinfecting power.
- Amazing cleaning and disinfecting power plus comfort.
- Tearglyde reconditioning system-14 hours of continuous comfort
- Biocompatible dual disinfection-polyquad based non-biguanide disinfection-safe and effective.
- Citrate cleaning excellence-magnetic deposit removal helps clean and healthy eyes.
INGREDIENT: Sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium borate, propylene glycol, TEARGLYDE proprietary dual action reconditioning system (TETRONIC 1304, nonanoyl ethylenediaminetriacetic acid) with POLYQUAD (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX (myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% as preservatives and purified water.
|Product Dimensions:||l x w x h 7 x 5 x 14 cm; 120 Grams|
|Included Components :||Contact Lens Solution|
|Expiration:||At least 15 months|
|Period after opening:||6 months|
|Total volume:||120 ml|
|Case volume:||2 x 4.2 ml|
|Cases in a package:||1|
|For soft lenses:||Yes|
|For hard lenses:||No|