Nicotinell® Peppermint Lozenges 2mg 72 Pack
Nicotinell® Nicotine Stop Smoking Lozenges
On-the-go relief when the urge to smoke strikes
Nicotinell Lozenges dissolve in the mouth to release a dose of nicotine to help you satisfy that urge. Convenient, discreet and an alternative option to our chewing gum. You can use them in almost any type of situation, no matter where you are. Nicotinell stop smoking lozenges are available in two strengths, both with a fresh, minty taste to help you quit smoking.
Choose the right dose to meet your needs
- 1 MG Light smoker - Less than 20 cigarettes per day
- 1 MG/2 MG Moderate smoker - Between 20 to 30 cigarettes per day
- 2 MG Heavy smoker - More than 30 cigarettes per day
HOW TO USE NICOTINELL LOZENGES
- Suck the nicotine lozenge until you start tasting a strong flavour of nicotine
- Let the lozenge rest between your cheek and gums until the taste begins to fade
- Start sucking again
- Repeat for about 30 minutes until the lozenge is dissolved completely
HOW TO USE NICOTINELL CORRECTLY
To get the most benefit from Nicotinell Lozenges, it is important to use them correctly. Remember, taking breaks between sucking is essential. If more nicotine is released than your mouth is able to absorb, you’ll end up swallowing it and not feeling the effects. If you feel an itchy sensation in your throat, burning in your stomach or experience hiccups or gas, then you should take longer breaks.
The dosage of Nicotinell Lozenge you take each day will depend on how much you smoke and whether you are looking to cut down or quit completely. Nicotinell Lozenges are available in 1mg for light to moderate smokers and 2mg for moderate to heavy smokers. Please read the leaflets enclosed and ensure you follow instructions carefully. Ask your pharmacist for advice