Mustela Foam Shampoo For Newborns 150g
The foam shampoo for newborns with 99% ingredients of natural origin, ideal for washing away flakes associated with cradle cap on a daily basis, from birth on.
**Includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care.
SAFETY & INGREDIENTS:
Safe for Mum and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol
Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.
100% Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol
Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.
Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.
List of ingredients
Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Inulin, Galactoarabinan, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract
- Avocado Perseose: patented natural ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes, and preserves the skin’s cellular richness
- Biodegradable formula*
*According to OECD method 302B.
- Gently cleanses the newborn(1) and baby's scalp.
- Cradle cap shampoo, its mild exfoliating action helps soften and rinse away cradle cap flakes.
- Tear-free formula.
Pleasure To Use
- Easy-to-use foam texture, particularly well-suited to newborn’s delicate scalp.
- Leaves a unique scent on the hair.
- Easy to rinse off.
(1) Including newborns out of the NICU.
Proven by science
- Gentle cleansing effect: 100% agree(2).
- Effective care for cradle cap: 97% agree(2).
(2) Use test conducted under pediatric control on 39 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks (investigator).
How to use
Apply a small amount of shampoo and gently massage into newborn's wet hair. For maximum effect, leave on for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse carefully.