MooGoo Head Lice & Eggs Destroyer Kit
So you’ve got the great job of dealing with nits; lucky you! To help we’ve developed a unique system that stops lice in their little tiny tracks. And because children are much more sensitive to strong smells than most adults, we have made our treatment nice-smelling. Nobody wants tears, most of all us! Best of all, we have avoided the ingredients you may not be comfortable putting on your children. Treating nits isn’t anybody’s favourite job. Our kit makes it as easy as possible for both children and adult. Try and enjoy it!
How do we know the smell and feel of lice treatment is important? From years of combing nits out of our 3 girls’ hair. Another cool tip? Use the combing time to bond with your kids…it works for chimps. Or give them a book to read. Don’t forget to wash bedding, hats, hair elastics, hairbrushes and clothes – sorry this service is not included. It’s not fun, but neither are head lice. Wearing hair up at school helps prevent reinfestation.
- Stun the lice with our Nick Off Nits Cream to cover the hair and scalp
- Allow to soak in with stunning (and stylish) cow print shower cap
- Lice Trap Comb with laser-etched grooves to trap and drag nits from the hair
- It smells nice so your child won’t make a fuss or smell like Tea Tree
- We don't use Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide or synthetic insecticides
- We choose to avoid Dimethicone and other silicones to protect our waterways
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, Isopropyl myristate, Coconut Oil, Behentrimonium metilsulfate, Cetrimonium chloride, Glyceryl monostearate, Olive oil, Cetostearyl alcohol, Glycerol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Cetyl alcohol, Lactic acid, Rosemary Oil, Melaleuca Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.