Lamisil Dermgel 15g
Lamisil DermGel is a soothing non-greasy gel treatment and dries quickly for athelet's foot. The gel formulation is suitable for use on a variety of common fungal conditions. It is easy to apply to hairy areas and is an excellent choice if large areas of the body that need treatment.
Lamisil Cream designed to provide cooling relief and formulated to ease the discomfort caused by the symptoms of tinea pedis (athlete's foot), tinea cruris (jock itch), ringworm and candidiasis of the skin while actively fighting the infection. The soothing qualities of this cream formulation are well suited for inflamed and tender areas, and for dry, scaly or cracked infected skin.
Unlike many other anti-fungal treatments that require as many as three daily applications for up to 4 weeks, Lamisil Cream needs only one daily application for 7 days to effectively eliminate most topical fungal infections.
- Apply once a day for 7 days for athlete's foot.
- Clean and thoroughly dry the affected areas on the skin.
- Use the amount of cream sufficient to treat the affected skin and surrounding area and rub in gently. Use only a thin layer of cream. When treating athlete's foot, apply the cream to both feet, even if the symptoms only affect one foot.
- If you need to apply Lamisil Cream between your toes, fingers or buttocks, under a breast or armpit, or in the groin region, cover the area with gauze after the cream has been applied. This is particularly useful at bedtime.
INGREDIENT: Terbinafine Hydrochloride 1% 10mg/G, Benzyl alcohol
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store below 25 degrees. Do not refrigerate.
- While the signs of the infection may disappear after using Lamisil Cream for only a few days, it is important to continue treatment for the recommended period. If you use it for only a few days, you may not eliminate all the fungi from the affected areas. As a result, the infection may return soon after you stop using the product.
- If there is no improvement in your condition after using Lamisil Cream for the recommended time, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Side effects: Redness, itching, stinging.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing. Consult healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant or may become pregnant or if you are breast-feeding. If any symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.